Would you like to become part of a small private practice in Fitzroy North specializing in SMART THERAPY anxiety treatment? The treatment at this practice aims where possible to be drug-free and attempts to uphold the highest standards available anywhere.
We are looking for applicants with a genuine commitment to working without medication and with a desire for a more proactive and egalitarian approach to therapy. If you are smart, dedicated and interested in cutting-edge neurological research on anxiety treatment then we want to hear from you.
We are only looking for people who want to work 10 + hours per week with clients. Hours would initially be small but would build up gradually over several months.
· Doctoral or Masters level qualifications in Psychology
· Eligible to provide Medicare psychological services (MBS Items: 80010 or · 80110)
· Must have own ABN
· Must have own indemnity insurance
· Must have own Medicare provider number
· Commitment to evidence based therapies such as BT, CBT, DBT, ACT, & SFT
· Excellent clinical, writing, organization and communication skills
· Ability and confidence to work independently
· Commitment to ongoing Professional Development
· Some experience working with a varied client base
· Friendly, warm personality with ability to build strong rapport with clients
You will be provided with:
· Flexible work hours
· Excellent remuneration
· PA support
· Great opportunity for clinical skill development
· Specialized training in SMART THERAPY treatment
· An attractive, relaxed work-space located close to gym and outdoor swimming pool.
Please email: a brief cover letter; a short document responding to each essential criterion; and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always on the lookout for the right people to work at our office. So please submit your details at any time.